spare parts for ARO 324 turbo diesel

All about performance,service,spare parts

Moderator: UMMM461

Aroyja
Nou venit
Nou venit

spare parts for ARO 324 turbo diesel

Post by Aroyja »

Cylinder head seal (gasket) for aro 324 pickup- mod year is 2002, engine type is TDX 28-02 turbo diesel. I am located in Jamaica, little or no parts available here.
I also need a starter -12v 3KW with sollenoid, and two (2) rear brake wheel cylinder and some spare washers.
I will appreciate any lead to obtain these parts. Will transfer payment via Western Union money transfer or any other suitable method of payment and will pay for shipment via DHL.
Thanks for assistance!

NORTE
Membru
Membru

Re: spare parts for ARO 324 turbo diesel

Post by NORTE »

www.duexim.ro, you need to translate whith google ! ;)
Werner
Aro Club Romania
Aro Club Romania

Post by Werner »

Just the shipping to Jamaica, whit DHL, cost 55€! :o I have some Prices for Spare Parts: Cylinder Gasket set 18€, Brake cylinder for the rear axle 17€/1pcs, washer for the break cylinder 0,7€/1pcs. For the Starter I have no Price, but I can ask. This are the Prices from my Partner in Romania, maybe You find somewhere cheeper.
Ady
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Ady »

I don't know what starter it has the engine TDX but in the store a starter type ISCRA that it can be fitted on Brasov engine it is 162 euro and the brake cylinder is around 11 euro/pieces.

Aroyja
Nou venit
Nou venit

Post by Aroyja »

Werner wrote:Just the shipping to Jamaica, whit DHL, cost 55€! :o I have some Prices for Spare Parts: Cylinder Gasket set 18€, Brake cylinder for the rear axle 17€/1pcs, washer for the break cylinder 0,7€/1pcs. For the Starter I have no Price, but I can ask. This are the Prices from my Partner in Romania, maybe You find somewhere cheeper.
Thanks Werner, Prices are ok - the starter can be a used one .
Please send me the info as to whom and where to transfer the funds to for the purchase and shipping.
You can also send the information to my email address -- roy.wri@gmail.com
Is Western Union a suitable method to use for the money transfer?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Aroyja
Nou venit
Nou venit

Post by Aroyja »

Ady wrote:I don't know what starter it has the engine TDX but in the store a starter type ISCRA that it can be fitted on Brasov engine it is 162 euro and the brake cylinder is around 11 euro/pieces.
Thank you very much Ady! I don't see a name on the starter, Only the specifications which is 12v 3KW.
I know little or nothing about Brasov engine so I wouldn't know if it also fits the TDX 28-02 diesel. the store may know or a mechanic would. the prices are good but need to find out a bit more about the starter.
I very much appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Werner
Aro Club Romania
Aro Club Romania

Post by Werner »

The Parts are here next week. Than I can send them to You. You can send me the money whit Western Union, it's ok. To the starter: my best Price is 180-200€ (what my Partner from Romania said). You don't find a name on Your starter. The "ISKRA" comes from Slowenia and it is a starter for the Brasov engine (3.119 cmc). You have the TDX-28 engine, this is ARO made. I don't think that I can find a used starter. I will try!
Aroyja
Nou venit
Nou venit

Post by Aroyja »

Werner wrote:The Parts are here next week. Than I can send them to You. You can send me the money whit Western Union, it's ok. To the starter: my best Price is 180-200€ (what my Partner from Romania said). You don't find a name on Your starter. The "ISKRA" comes from Slowenia and it is a starter for the Brasov engine (3.119 cmc). You have the TDX-28 engine, this is ARO made. I don't think that I can find a used starter. I will try!
Thank you very much. If that starter from Slowenia will fit then I will use it as soon as you give me the information where to have Western union send the funds I will forward it you and send you my shipping address
Ady
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Ady »

I said the price for that starter just for an information about the price because I don't know what starter it fit's on TDX. I can ask at the store, I saw that it has 2-3 models of starters...i will ask next week if it has one for TDX and what is the price.
adielec
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by adielec »

Iskra IS0409 is the starter used in D127 engine (Brasov).

http://www.iskra-ae.com/alba_cat/php/kframe.php?lang=E

Choose Tchnical Data and enter IS0409.
Ady
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Ady »

I ask the seller about the starter but he didn't have one for a TDX engine.