Hello from Portugal!

Presentations,questions,everything...only in english language,please

Moderator: UMMM461

madluis
Incepator
Incepator

Re: Hello from Portugal!

Post by madluis »

UMMM461 wrote:Thinking twice...I am to lazy to make any selection, I will send you all Aro manuals, for all types of Aro in all languages I have collected over the years, including Portuguese. I will put them on a DVD but I need a post address in order to send the DVD
Thank you in advance for the manuals, i would love to have those manuals, but isnt that expensive sending it to portugal?

if it isnt bigger then 2GB you could send us by www.wetransfer.com, it is faster and a free :)
1999 ARO 10.4 1.9D Powered by Renault

DangerCell
Incepator
Incepator

Post by DangerCell »

I am looking for english only :-)

Can e mail??? How big is it?? Or as suggested in previous post upload to any number of free services like "drop box".
DangerCell
Incepator
Incepator

Post by DangerCell »

oh, and aro 10.4...
UMMM461
Membru
Membru

Post by UMMM461 »

It is bigger than 2G.
It is not expensive, about 2-3 EUR by noemal post, can be sent to any POB in Europe

How does dropbox woks?

madluis
Incepator
Incepator

Post by madluis »

UMMM461 wrote:It is bigger than 2G.
It is not expensive, about 2-3 EUR by noemal post, can be sent to any POB in Europe

How does dropbox woks?

I never used dropbox but seems to be 2GB too, anyway it's cheaper then i thought, if u dont mind to send me to my post adress i would be grateful. Can i put here my adress? i cant send any private message or i dont know how... i think i have the same problem as DangerCell about private messages.

EDIT: as i said: "You are not authorised to send private messages." :D now i am sure ;D
vercingetorix
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by vercingetorix »

Use filebox.ro or google drive, is free and supports files larger than 2GB.
Daca nu Aro, atunci ce ?
UMMM461
Membru
Membru

Post by UMMM461 »

Dear All,

I am terribly wrong. I have searched trough my files and I have a Aro10 manual only in Czech. Partially also.

What I have in German, English, French, Romanian and Czech are only manuals for M461 (only romanian) M461C and Aro 24x.

I am sorry for the wrong info.
madluis
Incepator
Incepator

Post by madluis »

UMMM461 wrote:Dear All,

I am terribly wrong. I have searched trough my files and I have a Aro10 manual only in Czech. Partially also.

What I have in German, English, French, Romanian and Czech are only manuals for M461 (only romanian) M461C and Aro 24x.

I am sorry for the wrong info.

There is no problem :) even in Czech if it has some images i would love to have it. Because i really need a repair manual for aro 10 :P
With images i think any language can help a bit ;D
UMMM461
Membru
Membru

Post by UMMM461 »

Ok, I will see how to post n line all my manuals foar all aros, including andoria engines.
UMMM461
Membru
Membru

Post by UMMM461 »

manual reparatie aro 10 mk2 http://www.postaonline.ro/fvcvubfk2uq2/ ... r.rar.html

Dear all try the above link.

Thank you Sorin.
madluis
Incepator
Incepator

Post by madluis »

Hello everyone,

after a while without coming here I put a list of what was done in my ARO lately: timing belt , new water pump, alternator belt , alternator, complete rear axle , treated rims and painted matte black, new tires on rear and used one on front.

Now i have the opportunity to buy another ARO 10.4 like mine but dark red, which this one has a very good bodywork, not even a single place with rust.

My question is whether it will be easy to change the body 's red ARO to the chassis of my ARO? Or it is to much hard and expensive to do it? i dont know if they are 100% equal, mine its from 1999 and the red its from 2000, the engine its the same, the wheel its diferente, and the exaust sistem goes to the driver's side, at mine the exaust goes to passenger's side.

If someone could give me and opinion i would be greatfull.

Best regards,

Luís