Way of venting water cooling engine - Mod de aerisire motor

All about performance,service,spare parts

Moderator: UMMM461

icemann
Membru
Membru

Re: Way of venting water cooling engine - Mod de aerisire mo

Post by icemann »

aro geo i have that same problem... and if i pull from that valve the liquid from the jar is sucked.. AND i have tried 2-3 times and still no heating...

Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

normaly in the original sistem lpg heater was not there in the site, later was aded end is spliting hot agent in 2. you chann make somthing, restrict the flow of agent , in the intake lgp heater,with somthing a small pice of somthing round shape like as the inside off the hose, end in the middle of it a smal hole M 6 or somthing like this, this way hott agent wil divert 60-70 % to the inside heater circuit..
I found somthing like this in my car sistem, and the tehnical aswer is wat i explained(mine in the oill/watter cooler sistem)

Restrict the intake LPG heater , slow down the flow off heating agent passing the lpg unit.
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

but that will not hurt the LPG system? arent there spec to how much cooling agent does it need?
how about fitting it smaller hoses?
Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

if lpg heater wil freeze up, buttt if to mutch watter is crossing tru the lpg heater, you wil not ghet heat inside.

you chan fit a smal intake hose,but, make test , restrict little by little the flow ,until jou wil have heat inside,end the lpg is warm. .
you chan tray bending the hose , end see watt is happening,with a worm engine offcorse.

icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

looks like a good idea... but firs i have to make sure that the system is full with liquid..
also one more question about the thermostat in the hose. is it fitted with the small cylinder pointed up or down?
Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

the termostat needs to be with the termomecanic part in the hot cooling agent. tword's the phump.
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

when i first oppend it it was backwards... so with some logic i turned it over but not having heating i guessed that my logic was wrong.. looks like i`m going to switch it for the third time yaiiiii :)
^:)^
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

I was busy this weekend so my uncle did the re-positioning of the LPG. he changed hoses, shortend them now everything looks nicer.. but he found out that one of the hoses exiting the waterpump was filled with paper or cloth and wasn`t letting water run trough it.. so he cleaned it put everything together and now everything is great.. the heating is working perfectly :) i am very very happy :) plus the engine is not overheating and it is not cold like it was before.
DSC_0479.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zdebat
Junior
Junior

Post by zdebat »

Picture of my Aro:

icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

The LPG is put on a good place but still you have hoses going backwards and forwards.. nevertheless. there is a red knob on the second picture near the belt of the water pump. that is one place to remove air.. the second i cant see it.. ti should be where the battery is.. check the thermostat in the big hose that goes from the water pump to the radiator, than try to fill it up with liquid.. start it up.worm it up.. and release air from the red screws.. and see how it goes..
zdebat
Junior
Junior

Post by zdebat »

Hello everyone,
After a long absence here I am again in the forum.
I just want to tell you that I did some repairs that led to the fact that Aro driveable.
Soon contacting with pictures and details.
Bye!